We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you in some ways.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- Send you marketing communications material relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we feel may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We will NEVER provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your express prior consent.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies (or content) of third party websites.
Logix Creative Ltd.
Media House, Naxxar Road, San Gwann SGN9032, Malta
Tel: +356 21383557